KenyaDaima is a new bold, critical and incisive online platform that strives to critically interrogate and draw attention to a range of important issues in our society. The objective is to offer a fair, unbiased and balanced analysis for readers.
We reserve the right to reject submissions that do not meet the following broad expectations:
- KenyaDaima welcomes submissions from individuals who demonstrate a solid understanding of the subject they are writing about. You do not have to be a seasoned contributor, but you must know a lot about the subject you’re writing about, ensuring your article is informative and useful to readers
- KenyaDaima strives for authenticity and originality. Submissions that do not address these two qualities, which do not appear to be useful to readers or have been published elsewhere, will be rejected. As a guide, ask yourself these questions when writing an article for submission: What is the central message of the article you propose to write? What is important, useful, new, or counter-intuitive about your idea? Why do readers need to know about it?
- We may request contributors to do multiple of revisions of articles submitted for publication
- Submissions whose content is deemed to be promotional in nature will be rejected
- KenyaDaima retains final decision rights over headlines of all articles submitted for publication
- KenyaDaima holds perpetual copyright on any articles we publish but contributors continue to own ideas in the articles they submit
- KenyaDaima cannot warrant publication of articles submitted
- We do not offer any payment for articles submitted for publication